Why do you need OBD2 Scanner? Check engine light on? Need to read the code? Need to clear your check engine light? Emissions testing and need to make sure you'll pass? Want to check the status of sensors when the CEL light came on? Want to make sure O2 sensors are working properly? Need to check your air/fuel ratio?
- EXCELLENT COMPATIBILITY – OBD2 scanner works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles, SUVs, mini vans and light trucks that are OBD2 compliant. Supports five OBD-II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM. It is a mini car scan tool that DOES NOT take up much space on your car.
- READ & CLEAR Trouble Codes – OBD2 Scanner helps to find out why the Check Engine Light is on and save money by fixing simple problems by yourself! Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and reset the Check Engine Light.
- COMPATIBLE APP & SYSTEM – OBD2 Scanner is able to work with Android and Windows cellphone and tablets by using the third-party OBD2 Apps. Recommend Apps including OBD Car Doctor (Free), Torque Lite (Free), Torque Pro), OBD Fusion, Car Scanner ELM OBD2, DashCommand and OBD Auto Doctor.
- DISPLAY REAL-TIME ENGINE SENSOR DATA – OBD2 Scanner allows you to read the real-time engine data: Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, O2 Readings, EOT, EGT, Throttle, Boost, Speed, Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing Advance, Intake Air Temperature, Prepare smog test and Monitor fuel economy, etc.
- Price displayed above are inclusive of all taxes
- Price displayed above are the Current Selling Price and the MRP
- Country of Origin : China
- The product is Imported / Sourced, and Packed by :
Akima Internet Private Limited, Gurgaon
Customer Support Phone : 9990042600
Support Email : firstname.lastname@example.org