Are there any disgusting pests or mice occupying your house and annoying you day and night? Are you worried that using chemical insecticide may harm your children and pets? So, here's a solution to all your problems. Our Insect Repellent applies low-frequency ultrasound to drive away pests without being harmful to humans & pets. No dangerous poison or smelly pesticide.
✅ Pest control solution environment friendly, beautifully designed, very effective and completely safe for children, pregnant women and pets, non-toxic and odorless don't use spray essences, peppermint, roses and cedar oil, poison sprays, traps, gel and other chemicals- improved 2018 version- very effective
✅ This is an excellent repellent for indoors purpose only. At the beginning of use, you might see more insects in the house, which is normal, indicating that its working. Always keep the repellent ON (24 hours a day). Insects will disappear after 3-4 weeks of continuous use. Please give it around one month to show excellent results and read the instructions carefully given in the packet.
✅ Supply voltage: 90-240v, ac 50/60hz. Power consumption: 6~8w. Frequency range: manual adjustment, automatic switching on of night light. Stay away from strong magnetic such as microwave ovens, speakers, induction cooker and so on. These items will affect the use of ultrasonic mosquito repellent effect