Why do you need a Tire Pressure Gauge?
A reasonably inflated tire saves petrol / diesel, increases tire life, and improves the driving experience and driving safety. So, use a tire gauge to check the tire pressure every week when the tire is cold, especially before long-distance trips.
It's Great gift for your father, brother or near one. This tire pressure gauge is calibrated in pounds, kpa, kg or bar. It is shock resistant and has a release button that holds the value until the button is pressed.
☑️ Comfortable and easy to use
☑️ With good durability and accurate readings. Pressure range: 0-100 PSI, 0.5-7.5 kg / cm2.
☑️ Package Includes: 1 x Tire Air Pressure Gauge.
1) Park your vehicle on a flat ground. Make sure to measure the tyre pressure on the cold car.
2) Before use, make sure the reading on gauge is at zero and push the nozzle over the tyre valve so that there is a good seal between the valve and the nozzle. Failure to do so will result in an inaccurate reading.
3) Once the nozzle has been properly applied, wait for the pressure reading to be stable and then quickly remove the gauges from the valve and read the measurement.
- Price displayed above are inclusive of all taxes
- Price displayed above are the Current Selling Price and the MRP
- Country of Origin : China
- The product is Imported / Sourced, and Packed by :
Akima Internet Private Limited, Gurgaon
Customer Support Phone : 9990042600
Support Email : email@example.com