8 Trending Products of the week
We have categorized 4 Trending products for you, launched recently. If you're a newcomer and wants to be updated, then worry no more.
Here are some of the trending product you must know about:
1) Trending Smartphones :
- One Plus 8 Pro - One Plus has added the best display ever made in 8 Pro and the Chinese company also claims that it's the best display one will ever see in 2020. It is a 6.78-inch fluid display with QHD+ resolution. One Plus 8 Pro is the first handset from the brand to carry an official IP rating which implies that it is officially protected from dust and water. The device features the top of the line 865 Snapdragon processor which comes with X55 5G Model to enable super-fast Internet speeds where 5G is available. One Plus 8 Pro is packed with 4 rear cameras including 48 MP main camera with 1.78 aperture. The camera allows you to zoom up to 30X but the quality of the picture can be degraded. On the front, there is 16 MP selfie camera which delivers stunning quality. The battery capacity is 4500 mAh, which the One Plus has ever put in a handset. The battery can last a day with a single charge with typically uses including gaming, video playback, Social media messaging and photography.
- Xiaomi MI 10 Pro - This Phone has a 6.67 inch OLED screen with a screen refresh rate of 90 HZ to make content and motion look a bit smoother. The device run on the Snapdragon 865 chipset paired with 12 GB of RAM and 512 GB of storage options. The chipset has the adjacent 5G modem.One of the most important feature of the Xiaomi MI 10 Pro is that it carries 108 MP main camera which supports 8K video recording. It also has a 20 MP front-facing camera, which is a pretty decent resolution for selfie snapper. It comes with 4500 mAh battery capacity with 50 W fast charging, 30 W wireless charging and 10 W reverse wireless charging.
2) TWS earbuds Trending Product :
- Redmi Air Dots S - The design of the new Redmi Air Dots S is completely same as previous version. However, the main upgrade of these earbuds is that it supports mono mode, meaning you can use one earbud for listening to music while the other one is in charging case. In addition, the transmission rate has been doubled compared to the previous version. It uses Bluetooth 5.0 for a more stable connection. It also supports the game mode which can be obtained by a triple tap on the earbud button. The rest of the features are same as the previous one which is you can Play/Pause the music, Answer/Rejects the phone calls, and call voice assistant on the smartphone. The battery on a single charge can last up to 4 hours while the cumulative charge with the charging case is about 12 hours.
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus - This earbuds features 2-way dynamic speaker system and booster driver that produces powerful bass and crisp high notes. It features tap sensitive surface that allows you to control music as well as you can wear it in wet conditions. It has 11 hours playback time of total of 22 hours of playback time with a charging case. It also enables wireless charging. If you're in the Samsung eco-system and looking for the perfect earbuds for the Samsung device then Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus is the right choice for you.
3) Wearable Device Trending Product:
- Huawei Watch GT 2e - This touchscreen smartwatch with round Dial Shape have 35 mm of display size and the body is made up of stainless steel. The Dial color include Black Stainless Steel and Stainless Steel. The strap color comes in Graphite Black, Lava Red, Mint Green, and Icey white. It is a water-resistant smartwatch up to 50 m depth having 43.0 g in weight. Huawei Watch GT 2e has lots of sensors; some of these are Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Air pressure sensor, and capacitive sensor. The device is compatible with Android 4.4 or later and iOS 9.0 or later with a battery lasting up to 14 days. It supports the Call features and uses Bluetooth of version 5.1 along with GPS for better tracking.
- Oppo Watch - Oppo watch is a rectangle Dial shape smartwatch comes in Black, Gold and Silver in color. It is a water-resistant smartwatch compatible for android only using the Snapdragon 2500 processor with 8 GB of storage. The battery capacity of the device is up to 40 hours and Stand By Time includes 21 days. Oppo smartwatch includes sensors like Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Barometer, Heart Rate Sensor, a Capacitance sensor, and Ambient Light sensor. It supports the Call features and uses Bluetooth of version 4.2 along with GPS and WI-Fi.
4) Wireless Charger Trending Products :
- Anker Power Wave Charger - This wireless charger has a case-friendly design, so you can keep your phone charging without too much fuss. It offers an internal cooling fan that ensures your device won't overheat. The Power Wave charges at up to 10 W for Android phones and up to 7.5 W for iPhones. It uses a safety system to ensure it's deliberating the right amount of power to the right device. It also has an anti-slip surface and a small LED indicator light tells you when the device is charging. It can also tell you when an incompatible adapter or cable is connected flashing green.
- Chotech Dual Wireless charger - If you are looking for a device that can charge multiple devices at once, consider the Chotech Dual Wireless Charger. It comes with a big pad and 5 built-in coils so that you can charge two phones simultaneously. The better part is you can charge both your phones and Air Pods or Air Pods Pro case at the same time. It supports up to 10 W output when charging to devices. It comes with an 18 W adapter and the company backs up this product within 18 months warranty. It has a leather-like surface on top which helps prevent phone slippage and there are holes in the bottom to dissipate heat.