ZOOM Cloud Meetings : Your virtual conference room
If you work in a corporate world and have to deal with a lot of conference meeting then you probably know the Zoom app, but for those who are new to it, here what you need to know before stepping into this cloud meeting app. The app is developed by zoom.us and was released on 24th January 2013, the app has around 100M+ downloads and rating of 4.0 out of 5 on Google play store.
What is Zoom App?
It is a FREE of cost High definition meeting app with video and screen sharing for up to 100 people. The app gives you the best face to face video, high quality sound, smooth screen sharing and instant messaging. The app adds up all the necessary elements of conference meeting into one place. It is a straightforward app making life easier for people who work from home.
- Screen sharing directly from your device.
- Best Android Video and screen sharing quality.
- Add up to 100 people in a meeting.
- Send group text, images, audio and documents.
- Supports both interactive participants or view-only web seminars.
- Works over Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE and 3G networks.
- Driving Mode for safety while on road.
The app is compatible on almost every platform like, Android, Windows, Mac, iOS, other mobile devices, ZoomPresence, H.323/SIP room systems.
Is the Zoom app Paid?
The app allows an individual to host unlimited 1:1 meeting and add up to 40 minutes in a group meeting and it cannot be recorded. This is free version of the app but the in-app purchases add other features, which is usually bought by organizations to hold webinars and huge conferences.
- Cost $14.99 per month and a meeting host.
- Allows recording.
- 24hr duration cap on the meeting.
- Cost $19.99 per month and minimum 10 meeting host.
- Create company branding URLs.
- Transcript of meeting recorded in the cloud.
- Dedicated customer support.
- Cost $19.99 per month and a minimum 100 meeting host.
- Unlimited cloud storage for recording.
- A customer success manager.
- Discounts on webinars and Zoom rooms.
- Free 30-day trial.
- Cost $49 per month and room subscription.
How to setup Zoom app?
All you have to do is just register with your Email id and get it verified. Now you are ready to go, host meeting and webinars.